Municipal Pension Plan Seminars
To Municipal Pension Plan employers:
The spring schedule for the Municipal Pension Plan free member seminars is live! We are excited to get the seminar season going. Please help us promote these valuable seminars by letting your members know that registration is now open online.
The two seminars
- Your Pension, Your Future (1½ hours), for new and mid-career plan members.
- Thinking About Retiring (2 hours), for members within five years of retirement.
All plan members, including those receiving long-term disability benefits, are welcome.
To view the schedule or register
- Go to mpp.pensionsbc.ca
- Click on Resources
- Click on Pension Information Seminars
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Members are responsible for their own travel and associated costs.
- We can come to your workplace to host Your Pension Your Future or Thinking About Retiring seminars. To request a seminar, simply fill out and return the Pension Information Seminar Request form (available in the employer secure site) to us.
- Email MPPseminars@pensionsbc.ca
- Phone 250 356-8547 (Victoria) or 1 877 558-5573 (toll-free)
Client Education Program | Pension Corporation
Your pension experience, we make it easy!
This email and any attachments may contain confidential material and are solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you must not use, retain or disclose any information contained in this email. Any views or opinions are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the BC Pension Corporation.