Fall 2015 Schedule for Municipal Pension Plan Seminars.
The fall schedule for the Municipal Pension Plan free member seminars is now posted on the mpp.pensionsbc.ca website. We’re excited to get the seminar season under way with seminars offered across BC.
Please help us promote these valuable seminars. Post the attached posters in a common area and/or distribute them to staff.
- Your Pension, Your Future (1.5 hours) is for new and mid-career members.
- Thinking About Retiring (2 hours) is for members within five years of retirement.
All plan members, including those receiving long-term disability benefits, are welcome to attend.
View the schedule or register
- Go to mpp.pensionsbc.ca
- Click on Resources
- Click on Pension Information Seminars
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Members are responsible for their own travel and associated costs.
Host a seminar at your workplace
If you have at least 20 plan members interested in attending a Pension Information Seminar, we can come to you!
To request a seminar
- Complete the Pension Information Seminar(s) Request form located in the Forms section of the secure employer website.
- Fax (250 953-0415) or email (MPPseminars@pensionsbc.ca) the completed form to us.
- Email: MPPseminars@pensionsbc.ca
- Phone: 250 356-8547 (Victoria) or 1 877 558-5573 (toll-free in BC)
Client Education Program | Pension Corporation